12/29/09

Twentieth Post!

YAY me! twenty posts later and here we are!

Hey blog buddies! I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas; I did (for the most part... I'm still single) . But Christmas was truly great, again.

I'm going to introduce somethign new today... I call it "Let's be thankful".. I would explain it to you, but I think you'll get the hint as you read it...


Dear pencil,

I love you. Since kindergarten you have stood by me in my escapades to create ugly-ass art that my mom just had to put on our fridge. If it werent for your graphite (formerly lead) tip, I'd be lost. Lost in a sea of invisible chicken scratch, nobody being able to read my smudged compositions. Pen is trying to compete with you, but that bitch has nothing on you! She can't even come close to the beautiful silver smudge you create when my palm rubs accross what I've just written. Some people find that last aspect to be a pain in the ass; I find it astonishing!

And you even come in other colors! Pen tried to copy you on that too, but you come in a much wider range of shades, from electric lime to jazzberry jam, you've evolutionized coloring instruments. And noe you come in multiple colors in one pencil??? How amazing is that? Pencil, you are my idol.

It pains me to stick you into that colosal grinding chamber where you will be shaved of your dignity. However, you will emerge shorter, but more magnificent than before. The real horror is when you become too small to shove into that sharp abyss and I must, at that point, throw you in the garbage. Do not fret, my friend, for we shall meet again! I love you Pencil!

-your friend, Skyler-

I hope you liked my idea.

Happy groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment