12/6/09

Eighth post

Happy 19 days til Christmas blog buddies!

Event of the week.. hm... tough one... I think I'll just write about a collection of epic moments which have happend this week....

1. Isn't it obvious that if you want you measure force, you use a force measurer? Apprently you have to use this really obscure formula, which is force=mass x acceleration... But a force measurer would just be sooo much easier! M. Rochon didn't think so, but who the fuck is he anyway? His hair makes me laugh! Oh and while we're talking about physics... take a look at this solution to a force problem....


Now don't you agree with me when I say that a force measurer would just make life soo much easier. However, when I asked M. Rochon if such a thing existed, he laughed in my face... nice!

Oh... and let us evaluate how long this solution was... A whole page! for what? just to figure out the tension in a cord that doesn't even fucking exist!

2. So Friday night, Liane and I go shopping and to see a movie (seems to be a ritual by now), and to keep ourselves amused, we go to Starbucks and get whatever, pick up a cosmo at chapters and want to take a picture in the teacup in the the kids section of Chapters because we're that cool... Then some ass-dick-fucker-bitch comes along and tells us that we're not allowed taking pictures... THAT'S DUMB! but whatever, because I think kayla Gallo was fast enough to take the picture. SHE Wasn't... nope...apparently using a cell-phone camera is some kind of professional photography instrument requiring one to wait 5 minutes before snapping a picture. SHIT! oh well, we'll try again Liane!


3. Oh calculus.... the love of my life... pffft. whatever! So I'm writting a test on Friday morning, 3rd period. the last question is:



Who the fuck cares what the value of "fancy k" is?!?! Seriously!

Someone (whose name I won't mention) told me they got the right answer. I said to myself: "Well, congratu-fuckin-lations you dick! you can figure out what the value of "fancy k" is, but do you know how to wipe your own ass? I didn't think so!" See, the solution to this gives you nothing in life. Replace that problem with this though, then it might be a little more useful!




That's more like it! But if you look at what the problem asks... The dumbass doesn't even remember how many people he invited to his party.... The more logic solution would be to buy a truckload of alcohol, tell everyone to drink til they pass out, then save the leftovers for the next party. DUH!

Happy Groping!

1 comment:

  1. OH YES we will try again. I WANT A PICTURE in that teacup. LMAO. next time, we'll bring a retro Polaroid, maybe KAYLAGALLO will be able to take it this time EH?! LOL :P
    and I second your solution to the alcohol problem. soooo much easier, like FUCK calculus!
    And thank GOD M. said he wasnt putting a number like that on the physics test, because its too long. NO FUCKING WAY, as if we didn't figure that out for ourselves :P

    :)

    ReplyDelete