12/9/09

Tenth post

Hey Blog Buddies! I love thy snowday!

 I know you missed me yesterday, but I fugured I would make today's extra speical by ripping a song that everyone loved as a kid, no matter how much you deny it...

BARBIE GIRL!!!!

- Hi Barbie!
- Hi Ken!
- You wanna go for a ride?
- Sure, Ken!
- Jump in!
ok...we start off with them saying hi to each other. That's nice! OH! ok! geez, they don't waste any time eh? Get in my car so we can go and fuck somewhere... cool... who needs pickup
lines anyway?

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
She's a bimbo in a bimbo world... speaks for itself... OH! she likes being made out of plastic! I bet her credit card company does too! (that, or she's promoting safe sex...)  Yep...you can brush her hair, but she really wants you to undress her everywhere (in the park, in the restaurant, in the library, in the daycare...) Now, when "Ken" says let's go party, I think he means the proverbial party in his pants. If this is the case, (since Barbie is made from plastic and therefore doesn't catch on easily) he should have said:" I wanna fuck you, let's go." Which I don't really understand, because if you were already okay with being naked in public, why not just get two naked people and make them get close together and further away from each other, then closer to each other, then further away from each other and so on until...you know... they get bored.

I'm a blond bimbo girl, in the fantasy world
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink,
kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
At least she admits she's a bimbo... I know many girls who wouldn't do that even though they are major bimbos. "dress me up": make up your mind bitch! how do you want it? with or without clothes? Oh!  and make her tight?... huh... that's not something a girl says very often... She probably just messed up her words and wanted to say "I AM tight" Oh, she wants to be my dolly... She wants me to use her? that's pretty skanky! And then she says you can do whatever you want to me as long as you tell me you love me. Nowhere does it say you have to mean it....

Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(uu-oooh-u)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(Ah-ah-ah-yeah)
Come on Barbie, let's go party!
(uu-oooh-u)
This guys is super insistent on getting her to "party" with him... there's a group for people like him... it's called "sexaholics anonymous"

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can bend on my knees
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again,
hit the town, fool around, let's go party
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
She can act like a star and bend on her knees.... First of all, hookers aren't stars, they're prostitutes. Secondly, She is either refering to oral se or doggy style position... either way, that's nothing to be proud of...
OH YAY! she's finaly gonna go "party" with him! h and don't forget to say "I'm always yours" because then she might realize that you're only in it for the sex... SSSHHHH!!!!!

And then they repeat the whole :"come on barbie let's go party" and "Im a barbie girl in a barbie world" thing a few times...

Oh, I'm having so much fun!
Well Barbie, we're just getting started
Oh, I love you Ken!
Oh good! Barbie's satisfying her sexual needs and so is Ken... (you sratch my back, I'll scrath yours type thing) OH! they're just getting started...Brace yourself Barbie...

And she loves Ken... duh! He probably has a cock the size of a horse's...that's why you love him....


So...after doing this entry, I realized that this song has to be one of the biggest guilty pleasures of all time....

Happy Groping!








1 comment:

  1. So pretty sure my Ken doll, negative on that horse sized dick. LMAO
    And I totally put this song on my sister's MP3 and she's always singing it. I never even realized how dirty this song is. My sister's bad enough already, and now she's going around singing about bimbos bending on their knees. GREAT.

    we should party soon ;)

    ReplyDelete