12/17/09

Seventeenth post

Hey blog buddies! Happy 8 days til Christmas! ok... this whole schedule shit is bullshit! The only schedule I will follow is that I will write about a song and it's lyrics on Wednesdays, I won't write on Tuesdays and Sunday's will be my highlight of the week. Every other day will be about whatever the fuck I wanna write about!

Today I think I'm going to write abou my multiple pet peeves. Pay attention, because the list is long!

  1. Metal Hangers: I absolutely HATE these things. I don't even know why... First of all, the stupid things barely even hold clothes. I refuse to put my clothes on an item that can be modified to break into a car or used to roast marshmallows. And have you ever cut yourself on one of these fuckers? OUCH! Stick to the wooden ones PLEASE!
  2. People who say: "You know?" or "Know what I'm saying" after something. I mean, obviousl they know what you're talking about because you were just talking to them about it. If they don't know, then THEY should ask YOU.
  3. Roadmaps that aren't folded correctly: They take up 1000000 time more room if they aren't. Any why is it so hard anyway hmm? There's clearly 100 pre-folded lines just begging to be followed!
  4. When someone butters their toast and leaves crumbs in the fucking butter! Like hello? I asked for butter, not crumbs! I don't want your crumbs in my cookies thank you very much!
  5. When someone with a full cart of groceries gets into the 10 items or less line. Obviously you have more than 10 items you bitch! There's alineup for people like you! it's called the:"I-must-now-wait-in-line-at-the-slowest-cashier's-cash-behind-other-people-like-myself-because-I'm-a-fucking-idiot lane"
  6. When people say "we're pregnant" excuse me, but I don't think you guys are sharing that utterus!
  7. People who use the phrase "110%" (or any % more than 100)... It's impossible you dick! get a life!
  8. People who pronounce it CARMEL instead CARAMEL.. Seriously... there's one extra letter, it can't be that hard to pronounce it! And it's a vowel.. of all letters, they are easiest!
  9. Lawn gnomes... Ugliest things in the history of the world.... Sooo pointless and ultimately very weird!
  10. People who just stop at the top or bottom of an escalator... Like, I dunno if you realize it, but that escalator full of people won't just stop after you get off of it. You're causing  severe constipation within the main route! And when he finaly moves, everyone just pours off the escalator...
Happy Groping!

1 comment:

  1. wow, its scary cuz while i was reading this i realised that most of these are my pet peeves too lol just thinking about them gets me all... uhhh!

    ReplyDelete