12/7/09

Ninth post

Good evening blog buddies! Hope ya'll are well!

IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT'SsSSSS Monday!

Let's get right to it....

  • Get up promptly at 6:40Am; On time! first time in weeeks!
  • Shower... Brother runs water after telling him specificaly to please not run the water.. Asshole much? I know he did it on purpose...
  • Running around looking for my pants... yep...I lost a pair of my school pants! How does someone lose school pants? Seriously! I think I would've known if I'd taken them off at school! (which I didn't)
  • Chase Tank around the house because she has one of my mitts
  • I don't know ehere all the time went, but I'm officially running late and I GOTTA LEAVE NOW!
  • Traffic's retarded! Why can't people just carpool? seriously!
  • Get to school kinda late (in Mme MacKinnon's homeroom, if you're anything past 8:16, you're late), use my Student Council excuse as a "get out of detention free" card.
  • Religion... Mme Taillefer's in a better mood today, drew an ostrich for my totem pole plan... looked more like a Dr. Seuss character
  • Functions: Mme Lacquerre still won't let us play games... apparently test revision is more important... WHATEVA!
  • Blah Blah Blah...school sucks, Monday's suck..... Blah Blah Blah
  • Calculus... God is out to get me... I had to choose between fixing my test and losing marks for needing more time to finnish or just ettign her correct my test "as is" FML! what the fuck was I supposed to do? Of course I just fixed my test because I'm a perfectionnist, but shit, Mme Lacquerre is on the rag I think.... just sayin!
  • English... I made point #1 of my 27 point essay.... Realized I'm getting nowhere... Really regretting not reading the English novel now.... stupid Stoned Angel...
  • Physics... Oh joy! I have a test tomorrow... Oh well... shit happens.. Physics is for lifelong virgins anyway.... you know the type, the ones that look like this:

  • Getting ready to leave school... Seriously...it smelled like salmon covered in asshole in the hallway.. I dunno what it was but damn!
  • Uneventful ride home... just figured I'd tell you about it
  • Getting ready to do my homework... didn't bring physics home.. I have a test tomorrow.. oh well!
  • Finaly got my step-dad to change my winter tires.... He tells me he needs my help...ugh! fine! but we all know that garage=dirt and dirt + me= bitching. So whatever, I'll help, I have absolutely no idea what to do but fine! Who the fuck knew taht when you change your tires at home, you have to pretend you're a fucking nascar pitstop crew member and it's like somekind of race to jack that car up (my job) and run around the car with that really loud drill thing and toss the tires around like basketballs. Seriously.. he was like: "k...Socket please" and I was like: "I beg your pardon? Did u just ask me to suck it?" So he's like flying around my car and I'm watching him and apparently I'm supposed to be doing something because he's giving me that "aren't you gonna do something" look. apparently I was supposed to move the jack to the other side of the car, but I didn't know he was done! So I move the jack and starrtt pumping that post thing that makes the car go up, and he's like:"ok, now we're gonna change the tires on the other side." and I was like (to myself):" well I hope so shithead" ... as if he thoguht I was some kinda kid... So that went without error, save the fact that it was some kinda race to see how fast he could get a tire off... like he was competing to win some kind of medal or something...
  • Updating my Ipod, playing farmville and writting this post for you guys is what I've been doing for the last 10 minutes... I just realized 5 things.
        1. Farmville is ingenious
        2. I'm gonna die alone with cats (so will Liane)
        3. I don't do physical  labour apparently. but my explanation is: "Why should I do it, if I can pay someone else to it?"
        4. I now believe people when they say that I'm high maintnance
        5. my initials make a french swear... (estie! haha! get it? S-T!!)
Happy Groping!

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA i LOVED the socket part LMFAO. and what about Kayla dying alone with cats????
    ESTIE! thats fucking ingenious, screw farmville!
    :P
    my initials make the pill, LS, alesse...
    woohooo, i represent horny girls. LMAO :P

    ReplyDelete