12/16/09

Sixteenth blog entry

Hey blog buddies... Are you excited that there's only 9 days left til Christmas? cuz I am!

Ok... it seems that Wendesday's entries are the most popular... I chose to go with a potentialy less dirty song this time. This weeek's song is "Sometimes when we touch". Everyone's heard it, but in case you dont remember, here's the youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVf940pO5ME


You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you
How can you choke on a word... seriously! Or better yet, why would you ask a guy if he loves you while he's eating something? That's just begging for chokeage. Then he says that he'd rather hurt her honestly than with a lie... Fuck tard! just don't hurt her in the first place! Oh and I guess he's going for sainthood now, like, as much as we say we shouldn't judge people, WE DO, don't pretend you don't. You really want to say that she DOES look fat in that dress, but you're too afraid to.

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
*sobs*, oh, this is beautiful! When they touch each other, there's too much honesty! Oh, how beautiful, to be able to be honest by touching each other... WHATEVER! what he's probably saying is that when they "touch", she probably keeps on saying "YES!". Close your eyes and hide? How old are you? Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they can't see you idiot. Oh! and holding someone til they die is just kinda creepy... that's like those serial killers that lock a person up in their basement til they die...  and seriously, if you don't stop holding her, she's gonna suffocate... ease up a little!

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth
Yep, he's proud of being able to manipulate a woman into sex... that's definetly something to be proud of you sick perv! I guess he thoguht he should make a song about it. And then he says that through his insecurity (self-esteem issues???), some tenderness survives... I think this means that even though he works out, he's still a little pudgy?
oh, and he lies... no writter tells the truth... And that crane game (the one where you use the crane to impossibly grab those stupid stuffed toys) that you still play, doesn't make you a fighter, it makes you a virgin.

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
Don't break her please, because she's very expensive to fix! And violence is NOT the answer to get a blowjob! Perssuasion is! (hahaha) And I really wanna know what he would brfeak through just to hold her... I'd like to see him try break through an impenetrable wall, jut to see hm run and SMACK right into the wall....

At times I understand you
And I know how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
Don't try to understand a girl dude, I know how complicated they are., you don't even wanna know... Ok, this is weird. I think he means that he manipulated her, then dumped her ass out on the street when he says: "I've watched while love commands you. And I've watched love pass you by" ... for the record, I don't think you're supposed to treat the person who "you wanna hold til you die" like some cheap hooker.

At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again
Mommy, what's a drifter? it's a hobo.  Aww! he pretends to be a hobo sometime just to find some friends! WOAH! and apparently, hobo-style is a weird fetish for him...


Happy Groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment