12/14/09

Fifteenth post

Oh how I love thee Monday!

Hey blog buddies... Hope everyone's weekend was fantabulous! Just a little note: I'm supposed t be writting my english essay right now, so I may cut this entry down... But that's not to say that I won't fill it whith my satirical and ultmiatale awesome self!

Felt like being a bitch this morning... So I went into my brothers bedroom this morning, turned on the lights, opened his window wide and stripped the covers off his bed, just because I felt like it. Actually, it's payback for Sunday morning when he came into my room, turned on my sound system and blasted it full blast.
The rest of the morning went without incident, despite being late. When I finaly get into the car, I almost got in a car accident. Not even kidding. I thought I hit him... I was like: "OH! fuck! not my car! take me! but don't touch my car!" but it's okay, because my car is fine, I didnt hit him after all, just came really close.

I broke Mme Laquerre!! We're playing pictionnary in Calculus tomorrow! After 3 months of constant asking to play a game, she gave in!

During my spare, I had to count like 200$ worth of dimes... Who pays with dimes??? they have to be the most useless piece of money in existance.. Seriously, why is the dime the only piece that doesn't have an animal on it? (oh! the penny doesn't, but it does have a leaf, two of them actually) They couldnt think of any other animal to put on a tiny piece of metal, so they just decied to put some stupid tiny sailboat on it.. I would have at least made it look like this:

this is, by the way, my future yacht...


So anyway, as soon as people see snow, they forget how to drive all of a sudden and people are everywhere. It's like: "Umm... the road goes that way, how did you end up in a ditch dickface?" but then two miles later, there's a collision and you're all like :" Umm... CLEARLY you saw that car comming, did u just think he was going to move out of your way?" It took me like 45 minutes to get home... Not  impressed. And to make  matters worse, we had roast pork for supper tonight. Fuck, I hate pork! Seriously, it's the crappiest of all meats. And now I'm writting this stupid blog, for the people that will shit all over me if I don't write, and I should be doing english, but I don't feel like it. Oh ya! and then I thought I died today, forgot to mention that earlier. I was walking out of the school, asfter everyone else was gone, because I had to stay late for something.. Anyway, I'm walking just outside the door at school and I took a massive flip. I was only wearing my white pumas, which have no grip, so I kinda like fell, but It was pure epicness! My feet like ended up somewhere above my head and I thought I was dead.. I quickly realized that I was not dead, and that if I didnt wanna look like a fool, I better get the fuck up fast! So I did, and I did a quick shoulder glance to make sure nobody saw me, and then I continued my strut to my car as if nothing happend... amazing!


Well, today was actually really boring, and I'm sorry,  but if you don't like it, go fuck yourself!

Happy groping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you succeeded in breaking Mme L. but I won't be totally impressed&amazed until you break THE ROCKON. :P

    and I'm pretty sure the guy that you almost hit was probably thinking the same as you were 'Umm... CLEARLY you saw me coming, did u just think I was going to move out of your way?"

    OH. and I laughed SOOO HARD at you when you fell! as if I wasn't there but even if no one saw you, you just said it on the web sooo..you're screwed. everyone knows your secret;)

    P.S.: I'll pitch in 20$ for your yacht :)

    ReplyDelete