12/23/09

Nineteenth post

Hey blog buddies... just wanna apologize again for not being able to write as much as usual these past few days (and for the next week or so)

And because it's Wednesday, I figured I couldn't just leave you guys without a song to ponder. Oh mrs. Lopez... Why did you insist on making a song about your corner? (Jenny from the block)

Children grow and women producing
Men go working
Some go stealing
Everyone's got to make a living

See, all of this is because you're from the ghetto. Seriously, tell your father to get a job, stop abusing your mother and lay off the alcohol for like half an hour. And seriously, after like 10 kids, with no income, you'd think the mother would get a hint and stop screwing around.

We off the block this year

Went from a low to a lot this year
Everybody mad at the rocks that I wear
I know where I'm goin' and I know where I'm from
You hear LOX in the air
Yea, we're at the airport out DBlock
Where everybody air-forced-out
With a new white T.U. fresh
Nothin' phony with us, make the money, get the mansion, bring the homies with us
Oh good! Jenny's not a prostiture anymore! that's great! ok... people shouldn't be mad at her rocks... they never did anything bad! Be mad a J.Lo, because she's a slut, seriously... like 5 husbands later! Oh! and she knows where she's going! (to Hell) And what the fuck is a LOX, seriously, is that some obscure Dr. Seuss character?
"Yea, we're at the airport out DBlock Where everybody air-forced-out  With a new white T.U. fresh" What the fuck is Jenny smoking? Seriously, that makes no sense. And J.LO, YOU'RRE NOT BLACK! you're latina! you can't just go around saying words like "homie", you're gonna get shot!

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (South-Side Bronx!)
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (South-Side Bronx!)
Stop lying Jenny, if you really cared about the ghetto, you'd be adopting babies from alcoholic mothers (like angelina), instead you've become a serial wife. And stop your bragging, we all know you've got millions of dollars, a nice house, a hot husband (not really, he looks really old) and "rocks"...

From In Living Color and movie scripts

To On the 6 to J. Lo to this headline clips
I stayed grounded as the amounts roll in
I'm real, I thought I told you
I'm real, even on Oprah
That's just me
Nothin phony, don't hate on me
What you get is what you see
Typical rap song...doesn't make any sense! and here she goes again on ow much money she makes.... I don't thin she realizes that she's said it like 5 times laready this song. But I will admit that I'm a tad bit jealous. I WANNA BE ON OPRAH! "What you get is what you see"... yep, big assed latina!

I'm down to earth like this

Rockin this business
I've grown up so much
I'm in control and loving it
Rumors got me laughin kid
Love my life and my public
Put God first and can't forget to stay real
To me it's like breathing, yeah
Down to earth like what? And there she goes again with her rocks.... Maybe she's talking about kidney stones? What a bitch! she's all like: "Ya, I'm famous, I'm rich blah blah blah." The she's like: "to me it's like breathing" What a douche!   A little modestly wouldn't hurt! But at least we got something on her... her ass is HUGE! Like, she ain't just got a little junk in her trunk, she's got a fucking elephant, Ford F-150, a spare house, a mountain of Twinkies and like 20 spare tires in there!

L.O.X.:

It take hard work to cash checks
So don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
They assets
You get back what you put out
Even if you take the good route
Can't count the hood out
After a while you'll know who to blend with
Just keep it real with the ones you came in with
Best thing to do is stay low
L.O.X. and J.Lo
They act like they don't but they know
What the fuck is a lox??? Someone please enlighten me! AHAHA! she gets back what she puts out... SHe must get a hell of a lot back because she puts out ALOT! I think I need to remind her again that SHE IS NOT BLACK! you can't just use words like homie and hood! I already told you that J.Lo!  And what the hell kind of a name is J.Lo, it's like Jello! (which reminds me of her ass....BOING!)

And then Jenny repeats that she's got money, but that she used to be a hooker from the "hood" like 5 times... as if we didn't get it the first time! IDIOT!

Anyway, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and all that jazz.... Thanks again for reading my blog.. It means alot!

Happy Groping!

1 comment:

  1. ok so first. L.O.X. is the rapper dude she's singing with ;) (but lox alos means a salmon fillet that has been cured. credit to wikipedia! )

    when she says she's down to earth, can't you just picture her falling on her ass? like BAM. I'm down on earth. LOL

    and J.Lo. I definitely agree on the jello thing but it could also be her hooker name you know Lo=Low..getting low you know how you said she puts out like 24/7. :)(I realize how lame that was but you know me XD)

    And don't fret my friend, you will be on Oprah..I can see it :''First man to be found within J.Lo's ass, riding the elephant.''

    MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
    (LLLLLL)

    ReplyDelete