1/4/10

Twenty first composition for my blog

Haha...wow, I swear some people have nothing better to do than to read this shit that I write faithfully. Apparently some people get withdrawls when I don't write... not naming any names though...

Have I ever shared with you my loathing of Mondays? No? Well then you haven't attentively been reading my blog then. Because I fucking hate hate hate hate hate them. And I now hate water, but I'll get to that later. Actually, I'll get to it now.

So I wake this morning to my mom yelling that the basement's flooded. WHAT THE FUCK? seriously? Why does God hate me. I walk outside my room and it's all like sploosh! Apparently some lake just decided to move into my house last night while we slept. Actualy, it was our water pump that blew a hose. So away i go to grandma's house, like Little Red Riding Hood in like -100 outside, my nipples were so hard they ripped a hole in my shirt... kidding! but it was really cold!  I forgot to bring my toothbrush and razor so when i got home I just like skipped out on the shaving (not that I have a five-o-clock shadow or anything, I just don't like facial hair) and brushed my teeth with a bottle of water... Bottled water...what a miracle!

Anyway, my car didn't want o start this morning, I swear when i turnded the egnition (ignition?, egnetion?...who knows...) it was saying "squeak, fuck you it's cold, squeak, fuck you it's cold"  But that finaly started (piece of shit Mazda's...just kidding! I love you!) And to make things worse, I had to go to school today... How horible is that! First day back, I'm up at like 5:30, my basement is renamed "lake alotoffuckingwater" my car won't start, I don't even look half decent for school, I forget how to tie a tie and had to look that shit up on youtube, lost one of my shoes, found my other shoe, couldn't even do my hair for there was a lack of water.) And to make everything better, I couldn't find my keys....ya, they were in my pocket... After I finaly just lost all hope in humanity, I happend to look in my pockets again and POW! theere they were...AMAZING!

And the rest of the day wasn't all that bad... I mean, school is school right? WRONG! Satan created homework! First day back and I have to find like 5 animals to make a freakin totem pole out of clay! I don't even know what to do with clay. Is it like play-dough? Someone said something about needing water and how messy it is and I was all like: "Umm...no" " I'm not getting all dirty to make some stupid representation of myself in a random stack of animal orgyness..." Thanks, but no thanks!

And then like half of my teachers are on the rag or something today..I swear, they were out to get me...

And to make everything worse, my dog just threw up on me. OMG! ew. grossest thing ever. She's just like sitting on my lap then all of a sudden she like pulls a Kayla  (for those who don't know, Kayla  is a friend of mine who passed out on the floor after consuming too much alc. and lifted her head only to puke) on my lap... What the fuck! Couldn't ou have warned me? That's fucking disgusting! WHY?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!  Like, I'd such a princess I don't even do mud, and then my dog pukes all over my lap... FUCK YOU TOO Tank! it's okay though, I love you, just don't puke on me ever again please.

Anyway, that's about it for today...I'm going to bed.

Happy Groping!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. greatest statue idea : make your dog puking on you! AHAHAHA :P

    ...and you're always making fun of me because I live in the boons..at least I don't have a lake in my basement :)
    (LL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I never make fun of you for living in the boons! I LIVE IN THE BOONS! And I no longer have a lake in my basement, it moved out!

    ReplyDelete