1/17/10

Twenty-third entry

Sorry sorry sorry! I know...it'e been like more than a week since my last post. I'll try and get two done tonight.

Hey blog buddies!

It's sad, but I really don't have any interesting stories from this past week, which really sucks, but it's okay, because I love radishes! seriously, I just love them. Which leads me to today's topic. Weird and random things that I love and why.


1. Radishes- yes, those amazing little bundles of fresh, but spicy vegetableness... I just really really like them. I can sit there with a bag of radishes and just eat.

2. Grapefruit - I know that some people might not find it weird, but I don't eat it with sugar, it ruins it. I just love that bitter tartness that comes with a grapefruit.

3. New pens - Oh my god! Does anyone else get that really instense rush when you  first use a really good pen? I mean, I buy a pen and my heart beats all fast and such just to get hoe and try it out... I know okay, I'm weird.

4. Silicone spatulas - how amazing are these things? I mean like WOW! You can almost mix a cake batter, scrape everything out of the bowl with the spatula and put it back in the cupboard. That's how good these things are!

5. Windshield washer fluid - the best invention since toilet paper! Seriously, I have this weird OCD thing for dirt on my windshield. I have to fill my car's supply about once evrey two weeks, sometimes more often, depending on the weather. But I mean, this shit is perfect. It just washes away all that really annoying grime and splatter comming from that huge-son-of-a-bitch transport driving in front of you. Thanks you large motorized vehicle containing cheap import electronics!

6. Pillows - oh shit! I love pillows. I get this rush when I find amazing pillows. I have about 10 pillows (seriously)...I sleep with 2. The others are  for decoration!!! Accessories are everything my friends!

7. Swiffer dusters - Oh Mah Gawd! you have to try these things! That's all I have to say. I mean, they are miracles! they pick up everything and leave behind a slight tangerine scent that's amusing to my nostrils.

8. McDonald's orange drink - This is seriously the only thing I actually like from McD's. It's just so yummy! Like, it's not orange pop, but it's not orange juice! It's just so damn good! It's like summer in a cup!

Happy groping!
and I promise to start posting a little more often than once every two weeks lol.

1 comment:

  1. funniest shit shopping with you. cause you do get these rushes for the most random things :P

    ReplyDelete