1/30/10

Twenty-fifth entry

Hey blog buddies! long time no see!

ok....I know it's been two weeks...and I really feel bad about not writting, but I've been amazingly busy. Anyway, I promise to start writting a little more often. That and I was kidna threatened into writtign for you guys... so here I am...DJ, spin that shit!" (ya...I've just always wanted to say that....)

"Ego" Beyonc-ay!

Oh baby, how you doing?

You know I'm gonna cut right to the chase
Some women were made but me, myself
I like to think that I was created for a special purpose
You know, what's more special than you? You feel me
ok..the first two lines of this song are just slutty.... I mean, they kind of remind me of a song I did a few weeks ago (hiya Barbie. Hi Ken, wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken! Jump in)... they're just kinda upfront if you know what I mean? And then she gets all up on her Beyonc-ay high horse and is all like: "ya, I'm black, my ass is huge, but I'm still better than you!"...jus' sayin'



It's on baby, let's get lost
You don't need to call into work 'cause you're the boss
For real, want you to show me how you feel
I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal
ok....there's one line that really really kinda makes me wonder what Beyonce means.... When she says: "For real, want you to show me how you feel" you want him to show you how he feels? what if he feels mad? Like, girl, I'm sorry, but you're gonna get punched in the face! Or what if he's happy, well, then you'll probably get laid... Or if he's feeling sad? Then you'll probably get laid to make him feel better, or if he is feeling sick, well, he'll probably disown your ass because all you want is sex.



Why? Well, you got the key to my heart
But you ain't gonna need it, I'd rather you open up my body
And show me secrets, you didn't know was inside
No need for me to lie

Do you have the key to beyoncé's heart???? SEARCH PARTY!!!! first person to find it gets laid by Beyoncé!!!! Oh...nvm....she doesnt care...she just wants sec so bad, you dont even need a key...just cash, debit, credit card or certifies cheque made payable to "Beyonc-ay".



It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up
OH MY GOD!!!! this is my fav. part of this song...  However, I don't think that a song is the best place to describe your boyfriend's junk... just saying. I mean, you gotta toughen up! it can't be THAT big, and It cant be that WIDE. And honestly...I;ve never even heard of a strong one before...taht's just kidna creepy. And how do you know that it's tough? seriously...you shouldn't be chewing on that!!!!

He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up
Beyonce is being very....metaphorical here. I mean, we've all heard that men's brains are in their pants. Therefore, ego=penis. and apparently "he's" got one so big that it's just too much for tight little Beyonce.... And im not sure what she means by "he walk like this 'cuase he can back it up" but it can't be good after that...



Usually I'm humble, right now I don't choose
You can leave with me or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant, I call it confident
You decide when you find on what I'm working with
You are so not humble Beyonce...stop your lying! and now she's giving him the choice... "do you want me or not?" (tip to the man she's talking to: GO FOR IT! she's got a nice booty!)


Damn I know I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet them thighs
Matter a fact it's my smile or maybe my eyes
Boy you a site to see, kind of something like me
Seriously...if you can kill someone with your legs, that's kinda creepy... VICE-GRIP!!! (omg ew...so innpropriate) and stop talking about how perfect your body is Beyonce! We KNOW!


It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
Ok, now she's just bragging... WE KNOW!!!! HE'S HUGE! WE GET IT!


I got a big ego, such a huge ego
But he love my big ego, it's too much
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up


Oh! and I think if we reaplace "ego" by "ass in this past stanza, it should be ust right...:

I got a big ass, such a huge ass

But he love my big ass, it's too much
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up

Yes...that's more like it... your ass is so huge that you walk funny! that sounds baout right.


Adn then the bitch goes on and on and on about how big he is, and how his "ego" (xxpenisxx) is huge. blah blah blah....
Ego so big, you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
Ego so strong, if you ain't know
I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano
yes....he's probably also aware that he has a big dick Beyonce...no need to encourage him to unleash that beast on the world.... GODZILLA!  Ok..someone with as much money as you should at least be able to hire a corrector... I mean, you cant just go throwing around double negatives like that! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Well, anyway, I may be a little rusty, but I hope you guys enjoyed that. and don't be afraid to comment... I really have no idea who reads these and I'd kind alike to know....

Happy groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment