2/4/10

Twenty Sixth post

Hey blog buddies!

ok so... I dont know if you guys check your facebook as thoroughly as I do, but you may have already heard this story... but I dont care, because Im gonna tell it again. It's quite a sad story, so please get out your tissues and handkerchiefs (omg...those things are nasty!)

So...I'm at work on this past fine Saturday doing homework, because I was bored and there was nothing to do. So someone comes in and I just happend to put my stuff on the stool next to me for like 5 seconds. FIVE SECONDS! And there was this mop bucket (with mop and water inside for anyone who was wondering) sitting like 3 feet away. Don't even ask me how it got there, because I don't know. I didn't put it there! And in all honesty, I don't even know how to mop!  ANYWAY...

So I'm trying to do somethign and oh so gently just TOUCH the stool and my homework goes flying like everywhere... there were pages all over the place and I dont even know ho wthey got there. Like, I just to say touched the stool and WOOSSSH! but that's not even the sad part, my calculator fell in the mop pail, which was like 3 feet away. You have to really picture this. So, I'm going to make you a picture with Paint.

So, as demonstrated by my amazing artistic talent, it's evident that someone is out to get me. That's all I have to say. The calculator, of all things, my $30 calculator (which isn't that much, I know, but I could have spent that $30 on clothes or something...) lands IN THE FUCKING MOP PAIL! Like what the hell is wrong with this world. The papers and everything else lands on the ground but my calculator had to fly halfway across the world and land in a fucking pail of dirty ass water. So now we have a true dilema. Like, it's all fine that my calculator is fucked up the ass with something hard and sandpapery, but it's in pail of dirty water. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't just stick my hand in that pail. NASTY. So what do I do? I left it there...waited for the next person to take it out for me. After a few hours, the next person comes in and I kindly ask him to take it out of the mop bucket and I swear he thoguht I was crazy, but then I explained the whole "dirty water thing" and I think he may have been mad, but that's okay, because I didn't have to stick my hand in that filthy water.
When I got home, I realized that had I went after the calculator and retrieved it from the murky abyss of the soiled mop pail, it would probably have worked fine....but why risk losing my life in that pail anyway? AND, I had a good excuse to go shopping, which is always good (though, I barely ever have an excuse to go shopping, I just go).

Well, Happy Groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment