2/18/10

Twenty-eighth blog post

Hey blog buddies.

So....today was probably one of the longest days of my life... I don't even know why, but it just seemed to drag on and on and on... So I just figured I'd tell you that before starting today's post haha.

So I got a question the other day.

"Dear Skyler,
What do you think of sexting?"

Well, to tell you the honest truth, I am totaly not okay with texting. First of all, you don't know who could be reading that shit! Not that I'm all that great with computer and technology and shit, but some people could probably intercept that stuff and like, well, use it for...ahem... personal use.. And I don't think you all want your dirty words all over the place. And what's the point of sexting anyway? Honestly, there's just sooo much more effort to read all of those dirty words than to just hear someone else say them. And you only have like 140 characters (including spaces) to write all of this. Now I don't know about everyone else, but I think 140 characters doesn't say...umm...all that you need to say. So my advice to all you sexters out there is stick to phone sex or intercourse or handjobs or whatever works for you, becaus honestly, it's probably more....rewarding? for you and your sextual partner. Also. use protection, no matter what!



You don't wanna catch PAIDS or hepetitis-P or Phonoria



Happy Groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment