3/11/10

Thirty-second blog entry

Hey blog buddies!

Alas, this is the final instalment of my blog before I leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow (OHMIGOSH! tomorrow!!!!). I would like to write about my preparation for this trip as it is quite fascinating to tell you the truth.



  • March 2nd: Start packing!!! Getting things and lists together. google generic packing list as to not forget anything. Change list because it's not precise enough for my liking. Start measuring the suitcase to better determine how much room every different article of clothing will take and how to strategically place my items as to make the most of the room available.
  • March 4th: Start folding the clothes according to the strict measurement guidelines I had set for each type of clothing.
  • March 5th: Closed the suitcase.
  • March 6th:Unpacked and repacked everything and cross-referenced my two lists.
  • March 7th: Add a couple last minute purchases and remake lists while cross-referencing the two previous lists just to be sure.
  • March 9th: Ziploc crazy! Go through all my stuff and put the important and the spillable stuff into ziploc bags. Went through 23 ziploc ags. FREEZER SIZE BABY!
    • packed my carry-on bag. Complete with cosmo, people magazine and celeb trash mags with an addition of the Ipod and such.
  • March 10th: Unpack and repack again. Everyting is in there now! complete with 3 pairs of flipflops, 9 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans, 18 shirts, underwear and 3 pairs of socks, a pair of running shoes and probably more.. I don't have my list here so I'm probably forgetting something.
  • March 11th (today): Probably not gonna sleep tonight, but it's okay because I'll be ready for this trip!
Anyway, I shall return with probably multiple great stories to share with you guys. I'd like to personally thank all of you for reading my blogs. It means alot and I enjoy taking time in my days to write for you guys. It not only lets me vent about anything, but I can share anything I want with yous and you can do FUCK ALL about it!

Love you bitches! See you in a week!

Happy groping!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment