3/9/10

Thirty first posting

Hey blog buddies. My name is Skyler, and I'll be your attendant for this flight. (makes seemingly obscene hand gestures, which actually mean something important like "oxygen masks are located above your heads" but really looks like "may need gas mask in case of severe stench". Well, I'm not actually a flight attendant, but I will be seeing one in 3 days! Yes, I know I shall be dearly missed for a whole week while I'm in the Dominican Republic, but I'll come back with some interesting stories to tell y'all when I return.

So for today's blog, I have decided to take a suggestion from someone (the same person who told me to make this blog actually!) to write a blog about penises. yes, penises.



















I'm not to sure what to write about so let's do a little googling.... (please don't look through my history mom...mind you, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise...)

Did you know that there are 2 different types of penises? Yes, I lie not! 2 different penises! A grower and shower... a grower is someone who increases in length and/or girth when having an erection. However, a shower is someone who is rather large before erection, but who stays about the same length/girth when hard. WHO KNEW?

The most common cause for of penile rupture (OUCH FUCK!)  is too vigorous masturbation... Well, some people like it rough...I guess it's worth the sacrifice....

OH! interesting fact... Polish men have, on average slightly larger penises in the world... I don't know, but to me, that kinda sounds funny... Polish men and large dicks.... POLE-ish men have large penises... hehe.

YOU CAN BREAK YOUR PENIS!!! it's possible!!! while there are no bones in your dick, you can still "break it" Apparently you hear some kind of audible pop or snap (shudders)  and your penis turns black and blue and hurts.... hahaha! the advice to avoid penis "breaking": don't use your penis too roughly....A common way that penile fracture happens, is when a man is thrusting too hard and fast during sex, and slams into his partner's pubic bone. Also, a woman who moves wildly while on top of a man during sex can break a man's penis.

OH! and your penis does have a mind of its own... If it gets hard at a random moment for no apparent reason, that bitch ain't going down! You just really can't think about it. If you do, it'll stay there until you die... or until you..um.. play with it. (know what I'm sayin'?)

Wow... as if I just wrote a whole blog about penises.... Oh well, I learned a couple things along the way...

Happy Groping!

2 comments: