4/8/10

Blog number thirty five

Hello blog buddies!

To answer to the prying people of Facebook which need not be named, I really don't have time to write every day anymore. As much as I'd love to, I just can't. Well, that and I'm kind of starting to run out of ideas a bit... Which is why I will keep on pushing you guys to give me blog topics. I can honesty write about anything, I just need something to get me started sometimes.

Today I will talk to you guys about the initial concept of some sports. This of course meaning what the sport actually is.

Let us start with Track running.  Let me demonstrate the concept:


Now.... run around this over and over while I time you. I don't know if you guys realize, but we laugh at people who run around in circles randomly... There's a word to describe people who do stuff like that.... (the word is mentally challenged)

But really.... REALLY REALLY REALLY think about it... you're just an idiot running in a circle over and over... Sorry, but there's such better ways to waste your energy...such a spinning in circles til you fall over. (which, by the way, never gets old!)

Second on the chopping block is basketball.

My first question is "Why is there no contact?" I mean really... you're bouncing a ball for Christ's sake! Why can't you push the guy! and Why do you have to dribble in the first place? Like, who wakes up in the morning and is all like: "you can't just HOLD the ball anymore!!! you have to bounce it like a retard from now on!" and I guess it might just be a good thing that you have to dribble the ball, because basketball would be just THAT much more boring. I mean, in all honesty, basketball is boring. It's pretty much the black people version of golf... get the ball in the whole, but since you're tall, get it into a vertical hole!

Which leads me to my next point: GOLF!
The first thing I need to point out is the unusually  small and funnily shaped ball. Sure, it's all round and shit, but what is the point of the little craters all over the ball?? Like honestly, do some people have so much free time on their hands that they much further complicate a  stupid game by creating little indentations all over a white ball? my mom says they add character... FUCK CHARACTER! If I wanted character, I'd play another sport mother fucker! And hitting a tiny ball with a stick? That's almost as exciting as knitting. And you ever notice how the announcers for golf are never excited? They probably hate their job. They probably hate their job as much as the greasy, pimply kid working the deep-fryer at McD's. Mind you, the golf announcer's probably getting a blow-job from the beer cart girl on the side, so....

And finally, to top off my list of amazingly dumb sports, wrestling

I swear I thought we had evolved from cavemen... really. First off, what's the point of two nearly naked men (well, virtually naked, those leotards leave nothing to the imagination) groping each other and throwing each other around. I mean first of all, you could get hurt, and who wants physical pain for themselves? DUH! Secondly, it's got to be the second gayest thing (next to being actually gay) in the world. I mean seriously, you have like men a littl ebit to be able to get all down and sweaty with them... but that's just my thoughts....


Anyway, that's all for tonight, I need you guys to help me with my future blogs so give me topics or ideas as a comment on this blog or any other blog, or on facebook or even through e-mail (skylertyson@hotmail.com)

Happy Groping!

2 comments:

  1. write about relationships! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. k so you totally forgot to rip on so many sports but BASEBALL come on! so first you go to bat. you have this stick and you're suppost to hit this ball coming at 90 fucking miles per hour. yeah ok. and you only get THREE strikes. third strike you're gone..basically you're a FAILURE. but if you hit the ball, you gotta run in a circle to come back EXACTLY where you started..sound familiar?
    oh and wrestling involves alot of moaning too..LMFAO
    anyways great blog and i second the relationship thing!
    b-uh-by-e
    ;)

    ReplyDelete