4/14/11

Bad Fashion Trends April 2011

I was sort of... bored today. I should be packing up my stuff...
Anyway... there are a few things I have to write about after going through all my old comments... Today, I chose to write about recent erm... "fashion" trends I've seen out and about...

Leggings
Eek. just eek. I don't know what else there really is to say... Sure, these are acceptable to be worn under a rather short skirt to make it not yell "fuck me" to the world, but when you start wearing leggings...and a regular shirt... and NOTHING ELSE, then there's a problem. I don't know why girls insist on wearing them....but nobody wants to see your fucking Camel Toe. Not just the camel toe though.... you got the double wedge going on. You got wedging in the front and wedging in the back. I'm sorry...but if I'm walking down the street and I can see the division in your vadge... there's a problem. 


See! Camel Toe. Not cool


Next on the agenda....
Man-staches.
I don't think I need to say too much about these...except that they're popping up EVERYWHERE.  I don't know what the appeal is for these things... they're ugly as fuck and make it look like there's a caterpillar living above you lip. I don't care how much you take care of it or groom it or trim it; if it's still there in any essence, it shouldn't. You look like a huge tool who lives in his parent's basement. There is absolutely nothing attractive about a stache. NUH-THING! So shave that bastard off, get yourself some clothes that fit and find yourself a fucking job.


Wrinkly/Crinkly clothes.
Yet another thing I do not find appealing in any sense... Sure, your parachute pants might have been all the fad when your grandparents were mating. Think about THAT whenever you reach for them the next time. But seriously... there's some sort of problem when you go to a store and see a shirt that has permanent wrinkles affixed in the fabric. If you ever want to be taken seriously, looking like you just got out of bed after a night of getting completely shmammed is not the way to go. It's called an iron, and everyone should take a 5 minute class on how to use one. 


Funky Coloured Animal Prints
THE SHAME! THE SHAME you should be experiencing if you've EVER worn anything from this collection of patterns. It looks like a cheetah got tripped out on acid. And the worst about it is that this pattern comes in every fucking article of clothing imaginable! from stockings to lingerie to hats. It's ridiculous! How do you expect do ever be taken seriously if your socks looks like a tiger got in a fight with a cotton candy machine? I'm not going to say much more about these...except I expect you to burn any article that has any of this tomfoolery on it/made from it. 


Leave your comments below and tell me what you think
.Happy Groping!,

No comments:

Post a Comment