9/12/10

Fucking preteens.

Hey blog buddies! It's been a while, and I'm sorry. As you all know (or maybe don't know... I dunno..I'm not in your head) I've been extremely busy lately. I moved to Ottawa for school and I'm honestly loving it. At first it was weird...I mean, I pretty much played dead the first day here alone... Everything was so new and I couldn't get anywhere bcz I had to take the city bus and I've never taken a bus before in my life...Actually, that's a lie.. I just lied to you. I had taken a city bus before with a friend, but that one time I pulled the "ding string" about 8 stops too early.... so you can barely count that) Other than that, if you wanna see pictures, I'll put some up right here. They're the same ones as on Facebook.

















Ok, so today's actual blog might be a little short, but I think it will be a good one based on the observations I made today...

So I was walking around the mall today getting a few things I needed and I saw a huge group of preteens taking pictures...over nothing. Apparently when they get together, it's absolutely necessary to take absurd and pointless pictures of themselves. I swear, Facebook is utterly polluted by a bunch of fucking 12 year old who have nothing better to do than to take 4562347562397846597824365 pictures of themselves and their friends at various public places! I mean, I can totally understand if it's a huge vacation to somewhere exotic but to the movie theatre? SERIOUSLY bitches?

And like, I fucking hate how they get all excited and be like: "OMG! lets take a picture here because it's only the hundredth time we've ever seen a movie together!" PUHLEASE! give me a break.

OH! and you know how, in every group of friends, there's that one person who everyone likes, but nobody really likes all that much? hahaha. well the funniest thing is when that person tries to get their picture taken with everyone else. SHe'd be all like: "OMG! take a picture with meeeee!" and the person just stand there while the outcast just wraps her whole body around her and gives a huge smile all while the poor friend has to sit there and give that really fucking painful smile because shamoo is wrapped around her like a fucking piece of duct tape. (wonderful stuff duct tape, but don't abuse it) And when you see the picture later, you know exactly who this outcast is because the smile on the "friend" is priceless. It simply reads "hurry-up-and-take-the-fucking-picture-slut-because-this-is-my-"I-don't-really-like-you-and-I-just-wanna-get-this-over-with-fast""

And they pick the stupidest reasons to take pictures such as:

  • "OMG! we're at the mall! hurry up and take a picture with me!"
  • "OMG! we're at school, eating lunch! this is so radical we need to take a picture"
  • "OMG! we're eating supper at a restaurant, so let's take picture so we can disturb everyone else while thy eat their nice suppers"
  • "OMG! I have a nose! let's take a picture!"
  • or my personal favourite: ""OMG I JUST GOT MY FIRST PERIOD, TAKE A 
    PICTURE QUICK, CAUSE IT WONT LAST LONG, I'LL BE PREGGERS SOON"


Yep...it's good to be back blog buddies ;)

Happy Groping!

2 comments:

  1. so i want to start off by saying your awesome.
    and that its good to have you back!
    so as a topic, you should write about your favourite songs!
    that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made a horrible day turn "radical"
    I miss you horribly!

    ReplyDelete