11/28/09

First post... YAY ME!

Hi... so... wow... k, this is kinda intimidating... you have this huge space just... THERE waiting to wrote on. So let's start off with my day.


1. Wake up....it's... FUCK! 7:23 AM precisely... hmm... k... Where's the dog? OHHHH!!!! Dog's on the floor...
2. Let's put the dog out.
3. Bring the dog in fast before she gets impregnated by a huge husky roaming about... nice...
4. Shower. I washed myself REAAAALLLLL good... (oh my!)
5. Watched The Wizard of Oz... realized the original idea was probably thought up while the author was high on the 18th century equivalent of crystal meth....
6. Went to brother's hockey game...
7. Still at brother's hockey game....
8. Yep, still here, seems to last forever... stupid cold, damp, smells-like-dirty-man, loud arena... what is one supposed to do in this environment for two hours eh?
9. Hockey's done..  woot woot!...
10. Supper... Wow...not too bad of a day got worse... food tasted like sand... not even nice beach sand... dirty, shit-brown sand...
11. Practicing my loud, obnoxious, amazing bird calls.... I think I got the cockatoo pretty good...
12. TWENTY-SEVEN days til Christmas... nothing's done...how great! Yet, no worries, as long as I'm arround, there'l always be Christmas spirit... (unless you piss me off, fuck-face!)

well... that wasn't soo hard...

OH! I gotta think of a really cool closing sentence/goodbye to put at the end of my posts.. Something that cool people like Lady Gaga and Mel Gibson would be jealous of...

OOHH!!!!!!!! GOT IT!

Happy Groping!

No comments:

Post a Comment