10/14/10

Late night adventures in the library.

Hey Blog buddies. I realie it is quite late as I write this for you... but this was perfectly blog-worthy. 


SO anyway, as most of you have seen on Facebook, I am no longer single. I know...exciting right? I sure think so. EITHER WAY, this blog is not about all the mushy shit in my life. It's about the moments that make me piss. aha


So. Tyler and new friend Stephanie are siting in the library right? It's currently 11:50 PM...we're all kinda tired, and maybe this story might not sound as epic as it actually was.


So we're talking about our classes and all Tyler is complaining that he has a mild speech impediment and can't say the word SOCIAL RESEARCH... it's really not that fucking hard... but whatever.


ANYWAY, this is an exact replication of what happened:

Tyler: I can't say it "sosa research"....sosha sosha...man i sound like a freakin asian!!


Sure maybe that's not quite as funny as it sounds... 


but Tyler looks behind and realizes there is a table of asians sitting 6 feet away.


Oh hot damn. Good one. The smoothest of smooth. 
Ahahaha the worst part is we are now listening to them speak enthusiastic Asian (who the fuck knows if it was Japanese, Chinese, Korean... IT WAS ASIAN!) and we're laughing at them...still....10 minutes later.


Good things happen in the library :)

Happy Groping!

1 comment:

  1. awe! your all lovely dovey! its cute.
    p.s. im proud to say that ive read every single one of your blogs so far! =)

    ReplyDelete